  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    I recently had 3 Trojan horses removed from my pc which left my desktop solid white. I was able to have the desktop restored with the exception of a 4" by 4" white square in the top left hand corner of a 19" monitor. I went to display and reset background, but to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Michael, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Right-click a blank area on the desktop, and then click Properties.
    On the Desktop tab, click Customize Desktop.
    On the Web tab, delete all the items except "My current homepage". (uncheck
    it)

    --
    Regards,

    Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
    Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

    Ramesh, MS-MVP, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hey, thanks...it worked! I really appreciate the help.

    Michael, Feb 23, 2006
  4. You're welcome.

    Ramesh, MS-MVP, Feb 24, 2006