desknote a928

Reaction score
First off
Hi and welcome to the forum..:wave: :wave:
Always a nice way to start asking for help..
You need to be a touch more specific when asking for help, hence me writing in Russian..You didn't understand what I said as we probably didn't quite get waht help you wanted...So could you please be a little bit more specific as to what you would like help with...

I'll ignore the idiot bit for now...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi and again welcome to the forum

We really do need more info...is the lead faulty/damaged ??. is the PC fixed connection loose ???

Really need more info sir :wave:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
mfellhoelter said:
how to change power plug in ecs a928 desknote

Probably with some cutters, wire strippers, a soldering iron and a steady hand.

Unless you mean the socket within the machine, in which case the repair will probably be beyond most of us and you best get a quote from somebody able to do those repairs.

However, if it's the plug on the end of the power pack, see the first line of my post.

That's the best I can suggest with limited info.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Well google shows its a laptop.

If you need a new power pack (the thing you plug into it to make it work) then you can buy one anywhere just google the model number.

If you need to replace the actual socket on the laptop that the power pack plugs into then i suggest you stop calling MadXgraphics an idiot as he repairs laptops and is probaly the most qualified to help.

Ask a Question