    closes any attempts.
    Please help!
    Thanks

    Laura, Nov 1, 2009

  2. I suspect your machine may not be as clean as you think. What did you use to scan it? The Malicious software removal tool is not a full-fledged antimalware scan--it only scans for particular families of malware.

    I would recommend restarting windows in safe mode with networking, and running the scan at http://safety.live.com

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222

    The above KB article shows how to restart in safe mode.

    Bill Sanderson, Nov 1, 2009

  3. Laura

    Tim Clark Guest

    Laura,
    Bill Sanderson replied to your question yesterday, but I see it has not
    shown up in the WebView thru which you have posted, so I repost it here:

    Tim

    Tim Clark, Nov 2, 2009