PENTIUM 4 3.06
XP HOME EDITION
120GB IDE HARD DRIVE
512 DDR RAM
15"FLAT PANEL MONITOR
128 MB NVIDIA GEFORCE4 FX5200 TV-OUT GRAPHICS 8X DVD+RW DRIVE
MICROSOFT WORKS 7.0
56K MODEM

PROBLEM IS WHEN I WAS ASKING ABOUT IT ON THERE INFORMATION LINE YOU GET PUT THROUGH TO SOMEONE IN INDIA SO IT IS A BIT HIT AND MISS WHETHER THEY SPEAK ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THE INFO THAT YOU NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER, I WANTED HIM TO CONFIRM ALL THE SPEC BUT ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS "TAKE YOUR ORDER PLEASE,SO I PHONED BACK AND GOT SOMEONE ELSE WHO COULD GIVE ME THE DETAILS SO AT THE MOMENT IM STILL SPLIT ANY ADVICE WOULD BE WELCOME GOOD OR BAD

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Cookie, please don't post in all capitals - it makes it really hard to read!

I am taking delivery of a Dell 8300 system later this week for my girlfriend, so I will be able to let know what it is like then - as it will be very similar.

Dell have some exceptional offers on sometimes for a pre-built PC, the one I ordered was about £400 inc delivery for a 2.6Ghz P4, 512 Ram, DVD/CDRW, 128Meg FX5200, 80Gig HD, Windows XP Home and a 17" CRT monitor.

The offer you have posted above looks reasonable, but if you look out for some coupons on the internet you can really bring the price down. I was lucky and got a one off deal from the Dell Outlet website, where there are some bargains.

Ask a Question