    Clifton Guest

    I deleted my Outlook Account with all my contacts and email. Is there anyway
    to restore this information?

    Clifton, Jun 16, 2008

  2. Clifton

    Gordon Guest

    "Clifton" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I deleted my Outlook Account with all my contacts and email. Is there
    >anyway
    > to restore this information?

    When you say "deleted" what exactly did you do? If all you did was to remove
    the account from Outlook, then your data will still be there.

    Gordon, Jun 16, 2008

  3. Clifton

    Clifton Guest

    In Account Settings I chose remove account. This was an old exchange account
    for a former employer. I didn't realize that all my contacts and emails were
    still using this account. The account I have remaining is receiving my email,
    but all email and contacts I had before removing the other account are gone.

    Clifton, Jun 16, 2008
  4. Clifton

    Gordon Guest

    "Clifton" <> wrote in message
    > In Account Settings I chose remove account. This was an old exchange
    > account
    > for a former employer. I didn't realize that all my contacts and emails
    > were
    > still using this account. The account I have remaining is receiving my
    > email,
    > but all email and contacts I had before removing the other account are
    > gone.

    You need to re-connect to the Exchange account I think - I'm not an Exchange
    expert. (In fact I'm not very expert in lots of things!) There may be an ost
    file on your machine, but you'll need to wait for someone far more
    knowledgeable than I to come along to tell you what to do with it.

    Gordon, Jun 16, 2008
  5. Clifton

    Clifton Guest

    Okay. Thanks.

    Clifton, Jun 16, 2008
  6. you can only get it back if you reconnect to the server... or if that is not
    possible, system restore should bring it back, provided you can roll back to
    a date before you removed the account.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
    when requesting assistance **

    Diane Poremsky {MVP}, Jun 17, 2008
  7. Clifton

    Clifton Guest

    It worked. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

    Clifton, Jun 17, 2008