    create a new one from the server."
    But I can't find any *.ost or *.OST file on my local hard
    drive to delete. Anyone know how ti delete? thanks

    Joel, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Joel

    Sameer Guest

    Hi,
    just go to control panel click on mail , click on view or change existing
    e-mail accounts , click next , click microsoft exchange server and click
    change, click on more setting , click on advance tab , there you will get
    opstion offline Folder File Setting. click on that you will get the OST
    location.

    SAM

    Sameer, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Joel

    Guest Guest

    I found the path that it shows but when I go to Documents
    and Settings\Owner there was supposed to be a dir called
    Local Settings but it's not there? Also a global search
    on the C drive for *.ost doesn't find the file either.
    Very weird!

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Joel

    Judy Freed Guest

    If using Windows 2000, go to the "Owner" folder and select Tools, Folder
    options, View Tab. Make sure View HIdden Files and Folders is selected.

    Judy Freed

    Judy Freed, Nov 20, 2003