    Help! Nobody knows.

    Thank you.

    Joan McDermott

    Guest, Sep 30, 2005

    just delete all the lines in the last page (by pressing Ctrl-End once and
    Backspace until the page disappears).

    if the second-last page contains a table and Word is forcing you to insert a
    new sheet, expand the Bottom Margin so that the cursor can fit to the
    second-last page as well and Word will remove the last page for you.

    --
    Xero

    http://www.chezjeff.net
    My personal web portal

    Guest, Sep 30, 2005

    Tony Jollans Guest

    This can be caused by the final paragraph mark overflowing - if so, you
    could try selecting it and either

    (a) changing its font size to 1 (or as small as need be), or
    (b) hiding it

    Enjoy,
    Tony

    "Dominique Duval" <Dominique > wrote in
    message news:...

    Tony Jollans, Sep 30, 2005
  4. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Oct 6, 2005

    Guest, Jan 18, 2006
  6. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jan 18, 2006

    Hi... try changing your "view" to "Normal"... go to the end of the documetn,
    and you will probably see that pesky blank page!
    Then just delete it.

    Guest, Apr 27, 2007
  8. There is a great article here which describes some of the many ways that a
    blank page ends up at the end of a document.
    http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

    --
    Dawn Crosier
    Microsoft MVP

    This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
    to the group so that others can learn as well.

    Dawn Crosier, Word MVP, Apr 27, 2007
  9. Or in the middle!

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Apr 27, 2007

    kingtats