Delete a blank last page in Word document

How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?

Help! Nobody knows.

Thank you.

Joan McDermott

just delete all the lines in the last page (by pressing Ctrl-End once and
Backspace until the page disappears).

if the second-last page contains a table and Word is forcing you to insert a
new sheet, expand the Bottom Margin so that the cursor can fit to the
second-last page as well and Word will remove the last page for you.

Tony Jollans

This can be caused by the final paragraph mark overflowing - if so, you
could try selecting it and either

(a) changing its font size to 1 (or as small as need be), or
(b) hiding it

Enjoy,
Tony

Hi... try changing your "view" to "Normal"... go to the end of the documetn,
and you will probably see that pesky blank page!
Then just delete it.

Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

There is a great article here which describes some of the many ways that a
blank page ends up at the end of a document.
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
Hi... try changing your "view" to "Normal"... go to the end of the
documetn,
and you will probably see that pesky blank page!
Then just delete it.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Or in the middle!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
just delete all the lines in the last page (by pressing Ctrl-End once and
Backspace until the page disappears).

if the second-last page contains a table and Word is forcing you to insert a
new sheet, expand the Bottom Margin so that the cursor can fit to the
second-last page as well and Word will remove the last page for you.

--
Xero

http://www.chezjeff.net
My personal web portal

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott
thanks it helped