    Defender even sees it. This will result in Defender failing with error
    0x80004005. Please pass along to the Windoes Defender Beta group. Have a good
    one.

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006

    Dave M Guest

    .....humm. That sounds like clear evidence of a RTP conflict. First I've
    seen for Defender, although I was late to the party, and I didn't follow
    these newsgroups for months after the initial release. Have there been
    other reports of such conflicts since the release of Beta 2 that anyone is
    aware of? Specifically, I'd be interested in SpySweeper/Defender conflicts
    other than the standard Common Adds sites additions to Hosts that Defender
    complains about.

    --
    Regards, Dave

    Dave M, Apr 3, 2006