    If someone have an idea ??

    Best Regards,

    Gwv

    gwv, Oct 12, 2004

  2. gwv

    Guest Guest

    What application is still using the lexmark as the default printer? All
    applications. I have seen where items that look at Internet Explorer's
    printer setting will print to the "wrong" default printer. To fix this you
    have to change the setting in Internet Explorer. Go to file page setup, and
    select the correct default printer and click OK.

    Guest, Oct 13, 2004

  3. gwv

    gwv Guest

    Hello,

    I have change default printer by Internet Explorer, but I have always
    the same problem (and for all applications).

    Gwv.

    gwv, Oct 18, 2004
  4. gwv

    Guest Guest

    If you open the printers and faxes window, is does the printer have the
    "check mark" by it that signifies it is the default printer? If the usb
    printer is marked as the default printer, right click on the network printer
    and check the set as default option. Also, make sure you have the rights to
    change the printer settings?

    Guest, Nov 16, 2004