Daylight Savings Time Update Question

First time here, so I hope I have the correct forum. Here goes:

Does a computer have to be connected to the Internet to update Windows XP
Home (with SP-2) with the Microsoft Daylight Savings Time Change patch?

I own two computers, which are NOT networked to one another. Only one
computer has Internet access.

Thank you.

Jim

Elmo

Jim said:
First time here, so I hope I have the correct forum. Here goes:

Does a computer have to be connected to the Internet to update Windows XP
Home (with SP-2) with the Microsoft Daylight Savings Time Change patch?

I own two computers, which are NOT networked to one another. Only one
computer has Internet access.

Thank you.

Since DST is now, just change the date. Go here for answers:

How to configure daylight saving time for the United States in 2007
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387/#appliesto

James Silverton

Elmo wrote on Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:31:44 -0500:

E> Jim wrote:
??>> First time here, so I hope I have the correct forum. Here
??>> goes:
??>>
??>> Does a computer have to be connected to the Internet to
??>> update Windows XP Home (with SP-2) with the Microsoft
??>> Daylight Savings Time Change patch?
??>>
??>> I own two computers, which are NOT networked to one
??>> another. Only one computer has Internet access.
??>>
??>> Thank you.

E> Since DST is now, just change the date. Go here for
answers:

E> How to configure daylight saving time for the United States
E> in 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387/#appliesto

I was gratified, if not totally surprised, that the various
upgrades to XP were sufficient to adapt to the new version of
DST. That was not the case for digital watches which are going
to require two adjustments now and three weeks hence when they
try to adjust as will the clock in my house thermostat that
controls the temperature program. I was pleased that my digital
watch that receives the time signal from Fort Collins adjusted
without problems.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: