    Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = MyReport
    End Sub

    What in the world am I doing wrong?

    Atley, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Try Brian Bischof's book, especially the chapter on Database Connectivity.

    http://www.crystalreportsbook.com

    Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Mar 4, 2004

  3. Atley

    Atley Guest

    I did not find anything in that book that helped me with this issue, any
    other suggestions?

    "Ken Onweller (.NET MCSD)" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Atley, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Yes.

    Don't use crystal.
    Use Word Automation.

    scorpion53061, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Atley

    Ayaz Ahmed Guest

    Hello,

    try this

    Dim path As CRchartofaccount
    path = New CRchartofaccount()
    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = path
    CrystalReportViewer1.RefreshReport()
    CrystalReportViewer1.Show()

    Thanks,

    Warm Regards,