    I am running XP Media Edition 2004.

    I have read http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875351. There is nothing here
    that helps as the error occurs in Explorer.

    B. Kirchoff, May 27, 2009

  2. B. Kirchoff

    Gerry Guest

    Please post a copy of the Event Viewer error report.

    You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel,
    Administrative Tools, and Event Viewer. When researching the meaning
    of the error, information regarding Event ID, Source and Description
    are important.

    http://support.Microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

    A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
    click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
    button resembling two pages. Click the button and close Event
    Viewer.Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of
    the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from
    Event Viewer.

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry