Darmowy program do wywalania spamu!

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by Pawe?, Aug 10, 2004.

  1. Pawe?

    Pawe? Guest

    Pawe?, Aug 10, 2004

  2. On 10 Aug 2004 09:47:17 -0700, in Newsgroup--> alt.comp.freeware, the personage
    of (Pawe?), courtesy of Message-id
    <> and wondering whence the lambs
    & piglets, bleated & squealed:

    >Fajny, polski darmowy program do usuwania spamu, sprawdzania poczty,
    >ma kalendarz, zolte karteczki, itd.
    >
    >To NIE JEST klient pocztowy (taki jak Outlook) tylko DODATEK, który ma
    >roznenarzedzia, m.in. usuwa spam ze skrzynek.
    >
    >program mozna sciagnac z adresu:
    >http://spinacz.xtdsoftware.com/fileadmin/pliki/Setup.Exe
    >

    >Strona domowa programu: http://spinacz.xtdsoftware.com
    >
    >Frank.

    Crying shame Babelfish doesn't have Polish.

    Vrodok the Troll, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Vrodok the Troll wrote:

    > Crying shame Babelfish doesn't have Polish.

    Something like:
    Great, free program for deletion of spam polish < poland >, verification
    of mail, calendar has, sheet of paper zolte, etc. there IS NOT postal
    client ADDITION ( like ) only Outlook, which (who) has roznenarzedzia,
    among others, spam deletes from boxes. From address program mozna
    sciagnac part home (domestic) program
    http://spinacz.xtdsoftware.com/fileadmin/pliki/Setup.Exe
    http://spinacz.xtdsoftware.com

    /not polish, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    Anti_Freak_Machine, Aug 10, 2004