    help me out with this please?

    Thank you, all assistance is appreciated

    Buck

    John Smith, Dec 24, 2010

  2. This newsgroup is devoted to Microsoft Word; your subject line suggests a
    problem with an Access add-in for Outlook. It would therefore probably be
    more productive to post in an Access and/or an Outlook NG.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Dec 24, 2010

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Sorry about that Suzanne, you're completely correct.
    I have this Ng and microsoft.public.outlook.general Ng in my list and I
    inadvertently posted to the wrong Ng, my bad.

    Cheers

    John Smith, Dec 25, 2010
  4. Not a problem; it's actually encouragement still to see any traffic here
    after most of it has moved to Answers.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Dec 25, 2010
  5. John Smith

    Stefan Blom Guest

    I agree. :)

    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Dec 25, 2010
  6. Oh, yikes, failure to proofreed: That should have been "actually
    encouraging." <sigh> The sentiment remains unchanged. <g>

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Dec 25, 2010
  7. John Smith

    Stefan Blom Guest

    That error escaped my attention, it seems. :)

    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Dec 26, 2010