    thoughts about this, is it possible or not or do you agree with me a I
    fear that I am dreaming?

    http://www.erwinvanderslik.com/chartexample.png

    Erwin van der Slik, Aug 5, 2010

  2. Erwin van der Slik

    echos Guest

    I think that people often expect their software to do this kind of thing
    with no design input from the user. That is impossible.

    That said, you can look at Illustrator. It can create these kind of charts,
    but in my opinion, you really need an information graphics designer to
    create the charts in Illo / Photoshop.

    Xcelsius is an option you might look into. http://xcelsius.wordpress.com/

    ThinkCell is another. http://www.think-cell.com/

    You can create the pie chart at the bottom in PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 fairly
    easily.

    --
    Echo

    echos, Aug 5, 2010

  3. Erwin van der Slik

    Guest

    , Jul 24, 2012
  4. Erwin van der Slik

    Guest

    , Jul 24, 2012
  5. Erwin van der Slik

    Guest

    On Thursday, August 5, 2010 4:37:51 PM UTC+2, echos wrote:
    > I think that people often expect their software to do this kind of thing
    > with no design input from the user. That is impossible.
    >
    > That said, you can look at Illustrator. It can create these kind of charts,
    > but in my opinion, you really need an information graphics designer to
    > create the charts in Illo / Photoshop.
    >
    > Xcelsius is an option you might look into. http://xcelsius.wordpress.com/
    >
    > ThinkCell is another. http://www.think-cell.com/
    >
    > You can create the pie chart at the bottom in PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 fairly
    > easily.
    >
    > --
    > Echo
    >
    > "Erwin van der Slik" <> wrote in message
    > > PowerPoint has a lot of chart types to choose from. However we have
    > > even some better ideas/wishes. We are looking for a possible solution
    > > to have editable custom charts in PowerPoint. So just as it works now
    > > (or a compatible solution) but then our types. Some examples of the
    > > chart types we think about are attached. Please let me know your
    > > thoughts about this, is it possible or not or do you agree with me a I
    > > fear that I am dreaming?
    > >
    > > http://www.erwinvanderslik.com/chartexample.png

    Thanks for the usefull tips!

    Regards, Erwin.

    , Nov 7, 2012
  6. Erwin van der Slik

    Guest

    On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:14:48 PM UTC+2, wrote:
    > We have created several Custom charts/ shapes only by using powerpoint "standard" objects.
    >
    > Maybe you can find inspiration on the following pages:
    >
    > Round bar chart (filled)
    >
    > http://www.powerpointinfographics.com/collections/shapes/products/shapes-linear-gauges
    >

    > http://www.powerpointinfographics.com/collections/templates/products/templates-sales-dashboard
    >

    > look for the pie chart with 3d effect: