    My cursor keeps jumping to the start menu. I'm not sure how to stop
    this...it's very frustrating. It happens constantly! Can anybody offer a
    solution? Thanks!

    Guest, Sep 3, 2006

    Jay Guest

    are u using a optical mouse (laser mouse)

    if so, i had same problem......had to use a different mousepad. all i did
    was flip my current mouse pad upside down, so the grip was on top.

    thanks,
    james jones

    Jay, Sep 3, 2006

    cruellaplc <> wrote:

    >My cursor keeps jumping to the start menu. I'm not sure how to stop
    >this...it's very frustrating. It happens constantly! Can anybody offer a
    >solution? Thanks!

    This happens to some people, it happens to me at times.

    I have a MS basic optical mouse, after installing IntelliPoint
    http://tinyurl.com/6nm62 mine doesn't jump much anymore.

    --
    1000 cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise :D
    http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

    , Sep 3, 2006

    Thank you Jay. Have been looking for an answer to this problem for some
    months. It does appear that the laser mice are extra sensitive. Using the
    grip side of the mouse mat worked for me too.
    --
    billy

    Guest, Aug 20, 2007