    Anybody know of anything like this in the public domain?

    ..NET Managing more than one connection string from Web.config
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...d0-48d4f23f78ca/net-managing-more-than-o.aspx

    bill tilman, Nov 21, 2009

  2. bill tilman

    Troy @ TLC Guest

    You can customize your windows scheme with a highlight cursor. Then in
    slide show mode press "A" or move mouse to make cursor visible on the slide
    (note: cursor sitting idle will hide/disappear, or press "A" to hide
    sooner).

    Ironically, PowerPoint 2010 has a very nifty cursor/laser pointer option for
    just this scenario.

    --
    Troy @ TLC
    MS PowerPoint MVP

    Troy @ TLC, Nov 22, 2009

  3. bill tilman

    Lucy Thomson Guest

    Hi

    I use the built in windows 'show mouse pointer when pressing ctrl' option
    (or whatever it's called) for this. Start -> Control Panel -> Mouse ->
    Pointer Options.

    Lucy

    --
    Lucy Thomson
    PowerPoint MVP

    Lucy Thomson, Nov 22, 2009
  4. Hey Bill,

    I curse at Windows and PowerPoint on a regular basis, but I'm not in the
    public domain.

    Seriously, that is a good suggestion for O15 or possibly an add-in. The
    add-in may be pretty complicated, so it may need to wait.

    Bill Dilworth

    Bill Dilworth, Nov 22, 2009