    Rodney Guest

    Does such templates exist in Excel?

    Thanks

    Rodney, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Rodney

    Roger Govier Guest

    Hi Rodney

    Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
    or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

    Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
    change.

    The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.

    Regards

    Roger Govier

    Roger Govier, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Rodney

    Guest Guest

    try this
    http://www.xldynamic.com/downloads
    xld.league_table.zip

    Guest, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    hehehehehhehehe
    You are a bad man indeed Mr. Grovier :)
    but, kudos to the Poms, you beat us fair and square
    and most of all, I liked the manner in which the Poms
    carried themselves throughout.

    I was a little disappointed, reading the press yesterday,
    where the Aussies claim, the Poms got their reverse
    swing, by sucking mints, and spitting sugar on the ball.

    I'll try ufo pilot's link, and I may have found a suitable
    one from India.

    Rodney, Oct 21, 2005
  5. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    Thanks Sky Pilot,
    I found a reasonable one from the "Super 25's"
    unfortunately I have no record of the download site.
    There is no reference to it on the sheet.

    BTW if UFO's are your "thing",
    you may wish to travel back to sightings
    via this time machine, for sale on an ebay clone.
    Caveat: It is a little expensive
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Other/auction-36725938.htm

    Rodney, Oct 21, 2005
  6. Rodney

    Guest Guest

    Rodney....
    Two things about the name:
    1.) I have an ID card FROM THE GOVERNMENT stating that I am an alien.
    2.) My company is also called UFO PILOT - products comming soon
    .......... what rocks your world????

    Guest, Oct 21, 2005
  7. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    Uhuh OK.
    I am a <real> nerd,
    I collect stamps :)

    (I noticed that time machine, met the reserve)

    Rodney, Oct 22, 2005