creating your own personal email

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you want your very own, you'll have to pay about £10/year to get a .com with e-mail hosting (maybe as little as a fiver). The problem is finding a good domain name that isn't taken though.

Try looking at godaddy.com or another similar registrar, and it should show you how to register your own :thumb: You'll not find a free one (that I know of anyway), but you can get some free webmail providers that have a big list of .com's and one might suit :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
As Ian says if you want your own personalised email such as xxxxxx @ BourneSupreme.com or xxxxxxx @ BourneSupreme.co.uk you need to own the actual domain name and for that you need to pay and have them registered.

I own several in my name which I use for email which I registered through UK2.net, and they do the email hosting/diversion etc as well, and you can check your name availability too - I've never had a problem with them and its relatively cheap :thumb:

Ask a Question