    disabled on the FE; the BE is just tables and thier data anyway. Is this the
    right approach? Just wondering if it is common practice to allow a user to
    have this level of authority? Thanks.

    Guest, Oct 3, 2005

    Joan Wild Guest

    You should look at section 33 of the security FAQ. Deploying a separate mdw
    than the one you used to secure it with, will ensure that the Admins group
    is different (giving members ability to administer users, without full
    administrative control over your database)

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=207793

    --
    Joan Wild
    Microsoft Access MVP

    Joan Wild, Oct 4, 2005

    Thanks. I actually located this paper yesterday. After reading section 33,
    I thought that I had done that process but maybe I did it incorrectly. I
    will try it again. Thanks for responding.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005