    distributed if the user does not own access
    Thanks
    Cheryl

    Guest, Apr 19, 2007

  2. On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:14:04 -0700, Cheryl <>
    wrote:

    >I need help with my access 2003. Can you create an executable that can be
    >distributed if the user does not own access

    No.

    However, you can purchase "Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Office" to get
    the rights to distribute a royalty-free "runtime" version of Access. See
    http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/developereditionversions.htm for a
    description.

    John W. Vinson [MVP]

    John W. Vinson, Apr 19, 2007