    pages in the nav view)

    Free option is nice (perhaps something within FP already)
    But I'd be willing to buy a software utility for <$50.00

    Mr. Analogy, Apr 4, 2005

  2. AllWebMenu Pro is pretty cool - free trial...I think the full version is 50-60 bucks.

    Yes, it can do that.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Mr. Analogy

    Mr. Analogy Guest

    AllWebMenu menus, I discovered after 3 hours of "playing", don't show
    ANYTHING if javascript is off (as it is for 10% of browsers).

    I need to show at least the first level of the menu if js is off.

    Mr. Analogy, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Part of the reason a lot of people will also include plain text links on the bottom of their pages.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Mr. Analogy

    Mr. Analogy Guest

    Do DHTML menus work better (than JS menus) with js and dhtml disabled?

    Mr. Analogy, Apr 4, 2005
  6. DHTML is usually a combination of CSS and JavaScript

    Stefan B Rusynko, Apr 4, 2005
  7. DHTML is JavaScript based.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Apr 4, 2005