    Thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Pawan

    Pawan, Aug 30, 2009

  2. Pawan

    Pawan Guest

    Thanks Joel

    But I did not get the example given by you. It is exe file and it opens new
    workbook. How can I use this to open the workbook that I wish?

    Regards,
    prm

    Pawan, Aug 30, 2009

  3. Pawan

    Joel Guest

    Book1.xls is the workbook that contains that macro you want to run. The Exe
    file is Excel.exe (this is the file that starts excel). The command line I
    gave your startup excel and opens the workbook book1.xls. You can change the
    workbook name to any xls file you like.

    Joel, Aug 30, 2009