    <>Null

    I know that I did this last year - but ....

    Thanks Niel

    Niel Bullock, Apr 28, 2004

  2. "Niel Bullock" <> wrote in message
    news:eZsvW%...
    > I need to create a list of users: FirstName; LastName; PhoneNumber;
    > Department for an OU. I need to be able to filter that PhoneNumber is
    > <>Null
    >
    > I know that I did this last year - but ....

    Try csvde, more info here: http://tinyurl.com/rs8v

    /Al

    Al Dunbar [MS-MVP], Apr 28, 2004

  3. >I need to create a list of users: FirstName; LastName; PhoneNumber;
    >Department for an OU. I need to be able to filter that PhoneNumber is
    ><>Null
    >I know that I did this last year - but ....

    Have a look at the CSVDE utility on your Win 2K / 2K3 server - that'll
    do exactly what you're looking for!

    Marc
    Marc Scheuner May The Source Be With You!
    Bern, Switzerland m.scheuner(at)inova.ch

    Marc Scheuner, Apr 28, 2004