    doesn't work on my computer. i want to open those fies and conver then to
    ..jpg. Wen i try to run the Corel program i get a "I/O read error" or somethin
    like that.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2005

    Damien Guest

    As you suggested your best bet is to get a Corel product and convert them.
    Fortunaly Corel have a fully functional trial (30 Days) that you can
    download and use to convert your images free of charge. I don't have any
    ..CPS files to verify this with but I would be suprised if the current Corel
    version did not support this.

    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satell.../Display&pfid=1047024307335&pid=1047022690654

    All the best,

    Damien

    Damien, Aug 24, 2005

    Dianne23

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know I am replying to a very old post and I am probably the only fool still looking for a way to open old .cps and .cpo files...ha! I just got off the Phone with Corel and learned that I am too late for a solution to that problem. I used my Corel Photo House 5 and Print Office 2000 until recently when my computer running XP crashed and I installed Windows 7 on the new computer only to learn those old programs wouldn't run on 7. I had converted most of my files to .jpg, etc. knowing that this day would come but I missed some old photos and really would like to find a solution to this problem. If anyone out there knows of any converting software that would work I would be most grateful.

    Also, I tried installing the link in the above post but it doesn't recognize .cps or .cpo file extensions.

    Dianne23, Jan 18, 2012

    debbiz

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am looking as well. Just found some precious ones on my old CD backups. What can be done??

    debbiz, Feb 14, 2013