.cps files- how to read an then convert them

G

how do i open .cps picture files. i had them stored on a cd a while ago. then
i got a new computer and the software that was used to open the picture files
doesn't work on my computer. i want to open those fies and conver then to
..jpg. Wen i try to run the Corel program i get a "I/O read error" or somethin
like that.

Reaction score
I know I am replying to a very old post and I am probably the only fool still looking for a way to open old .cps and .cpo files...ha! I just got off the Phone with Corel and learned that I am too late for a solution to that problem. I used my Corel Photo House 5 and Print Office 2000 until recently when my computer running XP crashed and I installed Windows 7 on the new computer only to learn those old programs wouldn't run on 7. I had converted most of my files to .jpg, etc. knowing that this day would come but I missed some old photos and really would like to find a solution to this problem. If anyone out there knows of any converting software that would work I would be most grateful.

Also, I tried installing the link in the above post but it doesn't recognize .cps or .cpo file extensions.

Reaction score
I am looking as well. Just found some precious ones on my old CD backups. What can be done??

Ask a Question