Count values, excluding duplicates and specific values

Reaction score
I'm creating a spreadsheet, and have (thankfully) nearly complete it. However, there is a column of values I need to count. The values contain both numbers and letters. I need to count only the unique values, and I need to exclude the cell if the value for it if it is "DOWN". Help please? I'm about ready to pull my hair out over this one.

Note: this is a spreadsheet that needs to calculate automatically on a daily basis after new values auto-fill from online databases.

Reaction score
Ok, I know you guys are looking at this thread. My deadline is friday, and I really could use help. I hereby promise homemade cookies mailed to your home if you get me a working code or formula. Promise. Assuming you are in the continental US. And I also promise I'm not creepy. I'm a 21 year old female process engineer living in wisconsin, who happens to be fantastic at making your favorite cookies :D

Ask a Question