Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical keyboard

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
"The new Vengeance K70 gaming keyboard is built on a rugged, brushed, aluminum chassis and features highly responsive Cherry MX Red mechanical switches under every key. The high performance switches combined with the keyboard's 100% anti-ghosted matrix, 20-key rollover and 1000Hz reporting rate provide fast, accurate input for gaming.

The Vengeance K70 gaming keyboards are available in two color schemes: silver aluminum with blue backlighting, and anodized black with deep red backlighting. Overall backlighting can be adjusted to four levels of intensity and each key is individually backlit, enabling the lighting for each key to be independently enabled or disabled. The key-by-key lighting customization allows users to highlight just the keys they need to emphasize and then save the setting directly to the K70's onboard memory. In addition, the Vengeance K70 comes with alternate colored, contoured keycaps for the WASD and 1-6 keycaps to allow additional customization."

Full review at PC Perspective

I like the idea of being able to illuminate just the keys you choose. Now, if only they'd offer blue illumination on a black keyboard base...

Doesn't appear to be available from UK suppliers just yet but they promise soon come.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Looks good, and it's a great idea to have customisable backlighting. The aluminium and blue combo gets my vote! I'm not a big fan of Cherry MX Red keys though, they are great for gaming but I don't like them for typing.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I too like the ability to light up only the keys you'd want to. :)

Ask a Question