Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have been checking out the Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard - here's a snippet:

Corsair and Cherry have been working together to make some of the finest mechanical switches for gaming. With the K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE compact mechanical gaming keyboard, it comes with Cherry MX Speed switches. These switches have a silver colored stem and the actuation point is 1.2mm instead of 2mm on a standard Cherry MX Red switch. According to Corsair, this makes the switch 40% faster than a standard red switch. The Cherry MX Speed switch is similar to the standard Cherry MX Red switch, but the only difference is the shorter travel distance to the actuation point. At Benchmark Reviews, we will take a look at the compact Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE mechanical keyboard. Let’s take a quick look at the features and specifications.

Corsair-K65-RGB-Rapidfire-Mechanical-Keyboard.jpg

Read more here.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
What is the advantage of a mechanical keyboard over the standard keyboard?:confused:

They use actual switches under the keys - they are more tactile and responsive, and feel better to type/game with. They're meant to last longer than regular membrane keyboard too. Personally, I much prefer the feel of typing on a mechanical keyboard.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
What is the advantage of a mechanical keyboard over the standard keyboard?:confused:

... at one time you could only get mechanical keyboards, and they were as cheap as chips, then some bright spark came up with a 'cheap' electrical contact type membrane keyboards ... and the rest they say is, history. (see what I did there.) :)

:D

Ask a Question