Corsair CX750 750W Power Supply

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
HardOCP have a review of the Corsair CX750 750W Power Supply, designed as an entry-level PSU:

1419361708As7JreFt4Y_1_1.jpg

Corsair is known in enthusiast circles as a supplier of high performance memory and has risen to become one of the most talked about power supply brands around. Corsair was initially able to establish a presence in such a short time through the use of quality OEM’s (Seasonic and CWT), rigorous standards, and excellent support. Since its entrance into the PSU field, it has established a number of lines of power supplies of varying quality to address (and overlap) just about every market segment. Today, we have the first unit we have seen from Corsair's CX line; the CX750 (CP-9020015-NA). This unit is once more produced in conjunction with CWT.

Read the rest here:
http://hardocp.com/article/2015/01/21/corsair_cx750_750w_power_supply_review

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
FAIL!​

"Skip the Corsair, buy the Rosewill since it is literally better at everything than the Corsair product at the same price point."

:user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've had a Corsair CX750 PSU for about six months now, bit late with a review perhaps?

My CX750 is actually spare and unused atm, it came out of my scrapped media machine, always handy to have a spare PSU I reckon.

Ask a Question