    corrupted bkf file?

    Sincerely,
    Jon "I am toast without this data" Ball

    Jon Ball, May 27, 2004

  2. Unfortunately, if the backup data file's corrupt, it's corrupt. Did you do a
    'verify' after backing up?

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], May 27, 2004

  3. Jon Ball

    Jon Ball Guest

    Yes. I did verify. But the external hard drive I was
    using chose that time to go bad on me. It is terrible
    when you think you are doing all the backup procedures
    you should be doing and still get screwed.

    Jon

    Jon Ball, May 27, 2004
  4. Jon Ball

    Guest Guest

    RE: Remove standard Buttons

    Dear friends,

    I need to know how to remove standard buttons and address bar from windows
    explorer, I need to restrict around 100 system, I need registry value

    Regards
    Ajith

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005