    corrupted bkf file?

    Sincerely,
    Jon "I am toast without this data" Ball

    Jon Ball, May 27, 2004

  2. Unfortunately, if the backup data file's corrupt, it's corrupt. Did you do a
    'verify' after backing up?

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], May 27, 2004

  3. Jon Ball

    Jon Ball Guest

    Yes. I did verify. But the external hard drive I was
    using chose that time to go bad on me. It is terrible
    when you think you are doing all the backup procedures
    you should be doing and still get screwed.

    Jon

    Jon Ball, May 27, 2004
  4. Jon Ball

    Guest Guest

    RE: Remove standard Buttons

    Dear friends,

    I need to know how to remove standard buttons and address bar from windows
    explorer, I need to restrict around 100 system, I need registry value

    Regards
    Ajith

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005
  5. Jon Ball

    Guest

    Kernel for BKF repair software quickly restores all the data from damaged BKF files. You don’t need to look around for older backups or deal with data loss issues. It can easily restore data from all backups created using ntbackup.exe utility and backup files created using Backup Exec by VERITAS under Windows, Novell and Macintosh. Additionally, Save snapshot and Load snapshot options provide it an edge over other available repair tools.You cantry this software from here http://www.bkffile.com

    , Jul 9, 2012