Copying formulas with changing cells

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Misc' started by KenJ, Oct 1, 2009.

  1. KenJ

    KenJ Guest

    Thanks Eduardo!!!

    KenJ, Oct 1, 2009

  3. KenJ

    Fred Smith Guest

    Your subject says "with" changing cells. Your message says "with out"
    changing. Which one do you want?

    When you reply, tell us what happens when you simply copy the cell. If it
    doesn't do what you want, tell us what it did, and what you want instead.

    Regards,
    Fred.

    Fred Smith, Oct 1, 2009
  4. KenJ

    KenJ Guest

    I needed to change cells...without changing the formula. Like =R20/12 needed
    to be changed to =C20/12 for an entire column. I got it done with find and
    replace.

    Thanks

    KenJ, Oct 1, 2009