    format, or is it just not that simple? You can tell I don't know much about
    pdf files!! Early response appreciated!
    Thanks. Trish

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005

    Jezebel Guest

    If you have (or can borrow) the full version of Acrobat, open it in Acrobat
    and use SaveAs to save it as Word.

    Jezebel, Nov 24, 2005

    Try to select table (as picture) in acrobat reader and then copy paste

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005
  4. I'm feeling generous today. Send the file to me - I have Acrobat Pro. Just
    let me know what you need.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP], Nov 24, 2005

    Dear JoAnn, that was very kind of you. However, as it was of a confidential
    nature I could not send it out. I have now achieved what I was trying to
    do. Thanks again for your kindness.
    Trish

    Guest, Nov 29, 2005
  6. I completely understand. I deal with documentation that is protected by
    HIPAA - one lapse and I'm unemployed.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]