  1. EarlaH

    EarlaH Guest

    How do I save just page one of a ten page document created with Word 2007

    EarlaH, Jul 9, 2009

  2. Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a new
    document from that single page.

    --
    Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

    Terry Farrell, Jul 9, 2009

  3. EarlaH

    Dave Symes Guest

    In article <>,
    Terry Farrell <> wrote:

    > Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a
    > new document from that single page.

    It's in areas like this, despite its apparent sophistication, Word is
    still a Toy application.

    I've been asking for ages about saving some selected text out as a file.
    (Can't be done).
    **No I don't <Deleted naughty word> want to copy some selected text to a
    new empty document and Save that as .txt.

    Dave

    Dave Symes, Jul 9, 2009
  4. EarlaH

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Word is not a page layout application. It creates documents made up of
    multiple overlaid story ranges. Pages therefore are an entirely artificial
    construction based on text flow and cannot be manipulated as single
    entities.

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com