Copy DVDs in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got WinX DVD Copy Pro v3.6.5 on GAOTD and gave it a shot in my Windows 10 (build 10547). The program totally compatible with Windows 10 from my test, recommendably the output file is almost no quality loss. Good to found that the company Digiarty put off the giveaway that is still available to free get the code before 6, Nov.

http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/halloween.htm

I've walked step-by-step, really a no-strings-attached giveaway. Just click the green button Get License Code, and then the code will pop up for your next installing and activating. Just share and know youself out!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
In Win 10, I just ... right-click / send to / DVD Drive ... the draw pops open and it asks me to insert a blank disk. :)

Reaction score
In Win 10, I just ... right-click / send to / DVD Drive ... the draw pops open and it asks me to insert a blank disk. :)
But for DVD movies like Disney Sony etc? I'm sorry if the place doesn't allow to talk about bypassing copy protections...

muckshifter

Reaction score
But for DVD movies like Disney Sony etc? I'm sorry if the place doesn't allow to talk about bypassing copy protections...
oh, right, I see what you mean, I've never tried that I have no reason to copy the few films I have. :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
.. ok, to get back on track ... I don't think we were condoning copywrite infringements in advertising a copy DVD program. Heck, it could copy game DVDs too, where would that lead us. ;)

I'll close the thread to avert any other misunderstanding.

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question