Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have published their review of the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-I mechanical keyboard - here's a snippet:

Benchmark Reviews has looked at a number of gaming keyboards of late, and most are stuffed with features: extra keys, elaborate macro definition software, dual-core CPUs and megabytes of RAM to hold all the key definitions and macros. And there’s also the elaborate RGB lighting that has become de rigueur in this market segment. So it’s almost a relief to see that the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i is a compact, minimalist TKL (ten-keyless) version of their Quickfire Rapid series of gaming keyboards. Benchmark Reviews will check out this new minimalist entry to see if less really is more.

cooler_master_quickfire_rapid-i_34_1.jpg

Read the full review at Benchmark Reviews

Reaction score
£65 for a keyboard!:eek:
Logitech wired keyboard & mouse @ £24.99 & I thought I was spending a lot!!!:p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah TKL boards are so cute! :D

£65 aiint a bad price for a mech with real Cherry switches tbh, and you know what they say......

q09zh.jpg

;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have been using the CM Quickfire TK (this one) with Cherry Brown switches, for about a year. I have to say that it has been worth every penny. It's a joy for gaming, and very comfortable and speedy for typing.

Initially, I wondered whether the backlighting would be a tad OTT, but, our computer room is somewhat overshadowed by trees, so the illumination is actually welcome.
:user:

Ask a Question