Cool add-on for Chrome HTML5

John Doe

When looking for something to limit video resolution to 480, noticed "Magic
Actions for YouTube". Looks like it's very highly rated. And it appears to
do several useful things including setting the resolution for HTML5 videos.
Mousing over the video sidebar shows the videos rating. Knowing in advance
the rating is very useful to me when considering looking at a video with an
outrageous title. Fakes are usually low rated. Also it allows volume
control using the mouse wheel when the pointer is over the video.

If it doesn't, would be awesome if it allowed keystroke shortcuts for
speeding up and slowing down video speed. Need to look for that.

John Doe

For speed control in HTML5 videos, now using Video Speed Controller 0.2.2

Stuff seems to work well enough. Lots more control over videos. The preview
of ratings on YouTube video icons are very useful.

Bill

Char said:
Would you rather just keep a personal diary rather than posting on Usenet?
For the most part, you seem to be talking to yourself anyway, so it might be
more efficient.

The post above, while it doesn't directly apply to me for the time
being, hardly seems vacuous. If I were interested in

HTML5 videos it would be just the opposite.

John Doe

Persistent troll...

From: Char Jackson <none none.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Subject: Re: Cool add-on for Chrome HTML5
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:15:21 -0600

Would you rather just keep a personal diary rather than posting on Usenet?
For the most part, you seem to be talking to yourself anyway, so it might be
more efficient.

John Doe

Seems strange that Chrome doesn't allow downloading YouTube videos?

So you switch to Firefox to do the download...