Cookieless . . . how to blitz user session SessionID?

Discussion in 'Microsoft ADO .NET' started by Lauchlan M, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Lauchlan M

    Lauchlan M Guest

    Hi

    I want to end a user session and get rid of the SessionID for the user
    session (so that IIS or the browser will create a new one).

    But it's read only:

    <<
    'System.Web.SessionState.HttpSessionState.SessionID' cannot be assigned
    to -- it is read only

    So I can't just assign "" or null to it.

    Session.Abandon doesn't cut the mustard either . . .

    So, how do I clear the sessionID to start a new user session?

    Thanks!

    Lauchlan M

    Lauchlan M, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Lauchlan M