    with .rpt files or find a way to convert the files to .txt.

    Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.
    Dave

    Dave, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Dave

    R. McCarty Guest

    ..Rpt is probably just a simple ASCII based text file. These can
    usually be opened by any Text editor. Why not just rename them
    to a .Txt extension

    R. McCarty, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Dave

    Bob I Guest

    If in fact they are plain text files (ascii)

    then command line would be

    Copy file1.rpt + file2.rpt + file3.rpt allfiles.txt /A

    see Copy /? for particulars

    Bob I, Jun 23, 2005