    Thanks
    --------
    geocalc

    Guest, Feb 7, 2006

    Bob Mathews Guest

    On 7-Feb-2006, <(donotspam)> wrote:

    > Can anyone advise me on how to import or convert equations given
    > in .pd documents to a form that can be placed in MSWord 2003
    > documents and then edited with the standard Equation Editor3.0 ?
    > Is this possible with standard software ? or do you need a plug in ?
    > if so which one ?

    If it CAN be done, that would be a surprise to me.

    Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
    Director of Training
    FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
    Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
    MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

    Bob Mathews, Feb 7, 2006

    You cannot convert a .pdf document to Word unless you have the full version
    of Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other third party software.
    --
    Carol A. Bratt, MCP

    Guest, Feb 7, 2006

    Thanks--I do have Acrobat 6.0 Pro, but it will not convert pdf to editable MS
    Word Eq. Editor 3.0 files--I have just downloaded a trial version of
    MathType5.2c and have resigned myself to the joy of re-creating the equations.
    --
    Thanks
    --------

    Guest, Feb 7, 2006