    map of irregularly spaced data points.

    Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
    program that performs this task?

    anna, Jul 11, 2003

  2. anna

    EZ Money Guest

    EZ Money, Jul 11, 2003

  3. anna

    anna Guest

    I had a look on your homepage, but didn't find a
    chartoption that draws me a contour map (f.ex. contoured
    elevation of an area)

    ask:
    >http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/index.htm

    >--
    >Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
    >http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
    >"anna" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a

    contouring

    anna, Jul 11, 2003
  4. anna

    jaf Guest

    In Excel they are called surface charts.

    --

    John

    johnf202 at hotmail dot com

    jaf, Jul 11, 2003
  5. anna

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    But surface charts are category charts - which I suspect is why she stated "
    of irregularly spaced data points."

    So surface charts won't work for that - excel doesn't support this.

    Regards,
    Tom Ogilvy

    Tom Ogilvy, Jul 11, 2003