    D3) are as follows:

    Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average

    I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I do
    this?

    Thank you.

    moon, May 19, 2010

  2. moon

    Gordon Guest

    "moon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3,
    > and
    > D3) are as follows:
    >
    > Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average
    >
    > I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I
    > do
    > this?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Page Layout-Print Titles

    Gordon, May 19, 2010

  3. moon

    moon Guest

    Gordon, thank you for your help.

    moon, May 19, 2010
  4. moon

    moon Guest

    An alterenative method is to freeze the column and/or row labels in place by
    clicking on the View tab on the Ribbon and then selecting Freeze Panes. The
    drop-down list will give you a short list of possibilities. If you want to
    freeze in place more than one row or column, hightlight those rows and/or
    columns before clicking on the view tab.

    moon, May 20, 2010