    contact and inside it all my group but i can't see what
    inside the groups

    Thanks

    Roma, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Define what you mean by "contact group."
    Outlook has no address book. The Contacts in your Contacts Folder appear in
    your address book view by default.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Jun 19, 2004

  3. Roma

    Roma Guest

    Hi

    i have contact Under the contact folder i have sub
    folders , and in the subfolders i have contacts . i need
    to use this contacts in the address book of MS outlook
    2003 , only one way to fix the problem , recreate the
    folders under the contacts and copy the contacts to the
    new sub folders, i don't want to use this way
    thanks

    Roma, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Did you enable these subfolders as email address books in their properties?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Jun 21, 2004
  5. Roma

    Roma Guest

    Thanks for you , it was right , i forgot about it
    thanks

    Roma, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Roma

    Roma, Jun 21, 2004