    Problem still remains, any idea's? I'm going nuts here!!
    --
    tarzan

    Guest, Apr 4, 2006

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    Ask yourself: What could I be doing wrong?

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "How do I set a laser printer to stun?"

    Ted Zieglar, Apr 4, 2006

  3. tarzan_4 wrote:
    > Am having constant stystem freeze ups, has gotten worse over time. have to
    > press reset button to reboot each time.
    > So far I have - ran registry mechanic and repaired all errors
    > - ran spybot and adaware and removed all threats
    > - ran norton antivirus and found no problems
    > - ran checkdisk and fixed a few problems
    > - got fed up did full format, re-installed xp and
    > intalled all updates
    > - sysytem freezes persisted still so i repeated all of
    > the above
    >
    > Problem still remains, any idea's? I'm going nuts here!!

    If you completely reinstalled Windows XP with its original drivers and
    original apps only, and yet you're still getting freeze ups, it may be
    time to start suspecting a hardware problem. Here's a checklist of
    things to try:

    http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=5494

    --
    Steven D. Litvintchouk