    detecting it. Can someone assist me to get this projector on with Windows
    Vista Business. Thanks in advance.

    Jon

    Guest, Feb 14, 2007

    JW Guest

    Have you checked your laptop docuementation to make sure you are using the
    correct fn key combination when your projector is connected to your laptop's
    vga connector? On my HP laptop it is Fn-F4.

    JW, Feb 14, 2007

    Looks like none of my fn keys are not working on upon updating to Vista.
    Everything was working perfect before the update, like the fn keys and the
    projector is just a plug and play detecting very easy. I guess I'll try to
    look at Sony's site for my notebook docs to see if Vista has anything got to
    do with the fn keys. Still need advice or any kind of solution from anyone.
    Thanks.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2007