    My Outlook Express 6 is not functioning properly now that I have installed
    Outlook 2007. Is the only resolution uninstalling Outlook 2007?

    Jim Willittes

    Guest, Feb 11, 2007

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    You didn't specify your issue.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Feb 11, 2007

    Re: Conflicts with Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 2007 on same comp

    Thanks for your response. I was using Outlook Express 6 when I installed
    Outlook 2007 to see if I would remain with Express or go with 2007. I might
    have to stay with Express if my wife has a serious objection to Outlook (she
    is used to Express). What happens is clicking on a new incoming e-mail in
    Express sometimes locks up the program. Several years ago I tried using an
    earlier version of Outlook and there were conflicts between it and Outlook
    express. I ended up uninstalling Outlook.

    Jim Willittes

    Guest, Feb 11, 2007

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Re: Conflicts with Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 2007 on same comp

    I don't know of such compatibility issues. You might want to elaborate on
    that one. I guess it is just a stand alone issue with OE as Outlook and
    Outlook Express are completely separate programs.

    If you want to troubleshoot your OE issue I suggest you start in the
    following newsgroup;

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...px?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    Good Luck!

    Roady [MVP], Feb 11, 2007