    Hi..
    It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???
    :)

    Guest, Jan 7, 2005

  2. You can't "generate" an I.D.

    You CAN extract the install key that is already there. Whether, or not, it
    can be used for a re-installation depends. I have heard that it is not
    correct for Dell computers. You must use the one attached to their computer.

    To extract the Install key you can use Belarc Advisor FREE from
    www.belarc.com.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

    Richard Urban, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Bruce Chambers, Jan 7, 2005

    Steve N. Guest

    Bruce Chambers wrote:

    > soft wrote:
    >
    >> Hi..
    >> It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???
    >> :)

    > Just keep entering random numbers until you find a combination that
    > works.

    LOL! That ought to keep em busy for a while.

    Steve

    Steve N., Jan 7, 2005