    network with my Macs. I'm have appletalk installed and
    running but no luck. I have it set up and shared but
    nothing comes up... anyhelp will rock..

    Marcelo, Dec 3, 2003

  2. This requires Print services for Macintosh which is available on Server not
    Pro. If you have Server Add/remove Programs / Windows Components / Other
    Network File and Print Services.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Microsoft Printing Team

    Alan Morris\(MSFT\), Dec 4, 2003

  3. Marcelo

    Guest Guest

    So why is apple talk a componenet if you can't use it.
    *shrugs* That is why Apple talk is there isn't it? Is
    there a work around with out having to purchase 2000
    Server. I bought it thinking it was going to work as NT
    does..

    [ln];kbhowto

    confers no rights.

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003
  4. If your running TCP/IP on the macs then I think you can use lpr to print,
    you just need to install "Print Services for UNIX" which comes with 2000
    standard.

    --
    Tony Edgecombe
    www.frogmorecs.com/ng

    Tony Edgecombe, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Marcelo

    Guest Guest

    It works with OS X but not with OS 9. 2/3 of the computers
    are running OS 9 and 1 machine of course OS X. Thanks for
    the idea anyway. IS there any other possiblities? Thanks
    in advance.

    and

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003