Computers don't see each other in home networking

G

I have two computers and I setup home networking on both of them. Both are using Windows Xp. They don't see each other at the same time. When I restart computer A and leave computer B alone. Then Computer B will see both computers.

When I restart Computer B and leave Computer A alone Computer B will see both computers.

This is something that worked fine in the past. Now it's not and it's seriously ticking me off any ideas?

G

I have two computers and I setup home networking on both of them. Both are using Windows Xp. They don't see each other at the same time. When I restart computer A and leave computer B alone. Then Computer B will see both computers

When I restart Computer B and leave Computer A alone Computer A will see both computers

This is something that worked fine in the past. Now it's not and it's seriously ticking me off any ideas

N

Newtechie

Make sure all firewalls are turned off on both computers.

Nancy said:
I have two computers and I setup home networking on both of them. Both
are using Windows Xp. They don't see each other at the same time. When I
restart computer A and leave computer B alone. Then Computer B will see
both computers.
When I restart Computer B and leave Computer A alone Computer A will see both computers.

This is something that worked fine in the past. Now it's not and it's
seriously ticking me off any ideas?

Ask a Question