Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
IXWDHY7.png

Thats lucky I had forgotten about the competition :cheers:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, you can close that message by clicking the cross in the top-right corner :D. Maybe I should make it a darker colour!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a very quick rundown of the post counts so far (for everyone over 20 posts):

@bootneck02 118
@V_R 111
@Taffycat 71
@Urmas 68
@nivrip 65
@EvanDavis 61
@muckshifter 54
@Abarbarian 51
@floppybootstomp 45

Remember, that the winner of the £100 isn't the top poster for the month, but randomly selected people that have > 20 posts and at least 1 started thread to their name. The mug winners are the top 5 posters :).

@TriplexDread, @Captain Jack Sparrow and @darcy all have 8 posts so far - so just a little way out from being entered. I thought I should tag you guys in here, as you're so close to being in with a chance.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just done a quick check on who has started a thread from the >20 posts list and everyone qualifies with a thread to their name, apart from @EvanDavis - thought you might want a heads up so that you can make one and qualify :D.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Will all this stimulate a string of totally irrelevant posts? :D

Reaction score
What our Northern Europeans ganging up on us, snow is great but us Southern wouses don't like that white, slippery, cold stuff. A dusting closes down the whole country and causes undue inconvenience:eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
What our Northern Europeans ganging up on us, snow is great but us Southern wouses don't like that white, slippery, cold stuff. A dusting closes down the whole country and causes undue inconvenience:eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Yup south of the Humber and folks become plain ol' wussies :lol:

Reaction score
Hay there steady on there young Abarbarian us wussies down here like the warm weather but not adverse to a Christmas card with snow on it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well done to @bootneck02, @V_R, @Taffycat, @nivrip and @Urmas - all of whom win a PC Review mug! Please send me your address via PM and I'll get them posted off by the end of the week :).

The winner of the £100 Amazon voucher is going to be drawn in a few hours (6PM GMT) - I've used a random result generator website to ensure that it's completely fair:

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=155963GMB2B

If you check the link, it'll show the draw details and all of the entrants (Mucks asked to be excluded):

Keep an eye on the link to see who will win! Good luck :D.

Ask a Question