Competition Time!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so pleased that this is a popular prize :D :D :D.

Don't forget there's still the £100 too :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Indeed, the size is important (Thats what she said) Please add a banana for scale.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think we've got any bananas in! I'm allergic to them :cry:. I will see if we've got some London busses, football pitches or other suitable measurement comparison though ;).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If I'm away on holiday for part of the time will I get credits based on previous posting frequencies? :p

'fraid not, you had some sunshine and a holiday instead :lol:. I think you'll hit the 20 post entry limit easily though :D.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Knew that mug was large.

Mug3.jpg

:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
@Core nice to see you on the forum! I've been doing some Finnish baking this week under the guidance of @Urmas (see here) - Finland is taking over! :)

Will you be taking part in the competition?

Reaction score
@Becky I think I will, I incidentally am feeling a Windows 10 rant just waiting to come out...
@Becky I think I will, I incidentally am feeling a Windows 10 rant just waiting to come out...

I don't blame you Core I was using Windows 10 having had it foisted on me and changed ships and now running Linux Mint Cinnamon 18 64 bit and haven't been happier. I will never return to the Microsoft fold ever, ever again.

Ask a Question